Can hemorrhoids be treated in one day? The short answer is yes. Laser hemorrhoid treatment is a modern method that can be performed on an outpatient basis without anesthesia, dressing or hospitalization. Read on to find out more.
Hemorrhoids are considered one of the most important health problems that most people face, and they may affect the quality of life and cause a lot of pain. However, several hemorrhoid treatments are available, including a one-day treatment, which allows patients to heal their hemorrhoids faster.
Shall we find out what hemorrhoids are? Hemorrhoids are severe swelling of the veins around the anus area, and many people get hemorrhoids due to some chronic diseases, such as constipation, diarrhea, straining on defecation, spending long time on the toilet, and laxity of tissues.
Hemorrhoid treatment in one day Dubai
Unlike traditional surgical procedures that are still common in many hospitals and require longer hospital stay, new minimally invasive treatments allow leaving the hospital withing 2-3 hours after surgery.
Treatment of hemorrhoids has become simple and painless thanks to the use of laser in the treatment of hemorrhoids. Since the procedure is carried out on an outpatient basis, you can return to your normal life after the operation on the same day.
There are many ways to treat hemorrhoids, currently, laser surgery has quickly become one of the main choices because of minimal discomfort and early return to normal activities.
Doctors use this laser to treat less serious hemorrhoids, usually first or second degree. The patient spends little time in the clinic and goes home or to work soon after checking that his vital parameters are within normal limits.
This laser is used by doctors to treat high-grade hemorrhoids, in particular third- and fourth-degree hemorrhoids. In these more severe types, the degree of prolapse is higher. During laser surgery the tissue is coagulated, therefore, there is no bleeding and there is no need to dress the wound or insert hemostatic sponges.
Advantages of laser hemorrhoid treatment compared to the traditional method:
Laser treatment of hemorrhoids has many benefits, including:
- This operation can be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Doctors can perform hemorrhoid surgery without anesthesia because the laser does not cause pain.
- You will not need to be hospitalized and you may be discharged from the hospital after surgery
- There is no need to use or change the wound dressing after hemorrhoid surgery.
- Laser treatment lasts less than half an hour.
- It does not cause any side effects.
- Laser treatment is effective in any stage of hemorrhoids, even advanced hemorrhoids, and can be performed even by the elderly, people with liver and kidney problems, and heart patients who take blood-thinning medications.
Top tips for hemorrhoid prevention
There are a few tips that reduce the risk of hemorrhoids, including:
- Regular exercise.
- Eat foods rich in fibers that have beneficial properties for bowel movement and stool softening.
- Avoid sitting for long periods, especially on hard objects.
- Drink fluids, especially water, to facilitate movement and avoid excessive straining while passing stool.
How can hemorrhoids be treated in one day in Dubai?
If you suffer from any of these symptoms in the anal area (blood, itching, swelling, pain or smell), see the best hemorrhoid doctor in Dubai to treat hemorrhoids in one day with laser.
FAQs - Hemorrhoids Treatment in One Day Dubai
Warm baths with Salt do not treat hemorrhoids, but can give relief. Warm water can help relax the muscles around the anus and the salt reduces the swelling. Also, itching that the patient may feel in the hemorrhoid area can be relieved.
Over-the-counter pain relievers such as acetaminophen, aspirin, and ibuprofen can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with hemorrhoids.
Daflon 500 is used to treat bleeding that accompanies hemorrhoids and works to improve the circulation within the hemorrhoids. Other creams or ointment containing local anesthetic and steroids can improve symptoms.
Apply hemorrhoid creams that contain anesthetic and have warm sitz-baths for 10 to 15 minutes, two to three times a day, without any additives.